Green Key Electrical offers a complete line of LED energy saving light fixtures
and retrofitting services for interior and exterior lighting systems.
Benefits of LED Lighting
The benefits of LED not only applies to those considering to upgrade their existing lighting system but also for any facility that plans on retrofitting their existing lighting system to LED lighting. LED technology has vast benefits in almost every area when it comes to quality, energy saving, and maintenance cost.
- Reduces energy costs up to 75%
- Much longer lifespan, which saves on maintenance cost
- LED Retrofit lamps offer an ROI in less than 2 years.
- No flickering or buzzing associated with LED lighting, not even near the end of its lifespan
- Reduced cooling cost, LED’s are cool to the touch and less heat means lower cooling cost…
- Higher Color Rendering Index (CRI), LED lights are able to produce white light that approximates halogen or incandescent lighting and natural daylight.
- Increased durability, LED lighting systems
withstandextreme temperatures, shock, vibrations and external impacts, make them ideal for a variety of uses.
- Increased Applications, LEDs are becoming widely used in commercial and industrial lighting applications, including warehouses, office buildings, parking lot area, convenience stores, gas stations, gymnasiums and many more lighting applications for indoor and outdoor use.
LED Retrofitting is the process of upgrading your fluorescent, HPS, HID, MH and other older technology lighting systems with a new LED light source using the existing fixture housing. If your upgrading your existing lighting, our retrofitting services may be a great option compared to the cost of new fixture installations. LED Retrofitting is the process of upgrading your fluorescent, HPS, HID, MH and other older technology lighting systems with a new LED light source using the existing fixture housing. There is a wide variety of retrofit lamps available that are specifically designed to fit the directly into the existing lamp base of many light fixtures. LED retrofits are also available that match the existing brightness (lumens) of the existing fixture while saving up to 80% in energy cost. If your existing fixtures are in good shape, in many cases we are able to simply remove and replace the existing lamp while others require the ballast be removed and bypassed or minor rewiring to be compatible with the retrofit requirements. This will save the cost of removing the existing fixture, the cost of a new fixture and the cost to install the new fixture. This will allows you to reduce the costs associated with the lighting upgrade tremendously, which also allows you to realize a much larger ROI. Although there are many benefits when upgrading to LED lighting using new LED fixtures or retrofitting, you’ll need to think about your facility or buildings own situation.
Green Key Electrical also installs dimmer controls, motion sensors, photocells, and timers to automatically control your exterior lighting and save energy…